Monday, September 1, 2008

Ikoi

On 22 August 2008, went to Ikoi for lunch with the 3 Js - Jeremy, Josephine and Uncle Jimmy (HEHE). Its only when I reached there that I realised I had been there before. Sashimi sashimi sashimi! Haha.







Compliments from the restaurant. :)



Yummy!!!



Veggie tempura and Uncle Jimmy's sake.



Agedashi Tofu. Doesn't look tempting here but it is real tasty. Hehe.



Soba! I love soba. But till now, no restaurant's soba had been able to win Sun with Moon's.



Kaminabe. *drools*



Chicken Wings!



Prawn tea. Not sure of the name. Haha.
Jo - It's called Dobinmushi!



Jeremy - これは鳥からげです。Tori Karage.


Jeremy - The shishamo here is good! Baked, not fried. Best part is the head.. chew it off in one bite and savour the taste!

As per usual, whenever I go for buffet lunches, I will end up being bloated. Haha. But I would say this is money well spent! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this place. So will you. Cheers!~